View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #28
TexanExile
Square 1 again

Rep Power: 3475 TexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanExile is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you Texans for a great season!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
Next year we defend our AFC South title and try to get past the second round. It's nice to finally go into a season defending something other than the keys to the cellar. I think it's safe to say that a corner has been turned this year.
And everybody else saw it too. I think that if we had to lose today, losing in a close game and out-d'ing some of the legends in NFL defense was a great way to do it. A game like this means next year, when networks are slotting Sunday night and Monday night games, the decisions will be based on a great national playoff performance as the last impression.

Definitely better than a tv exec looking at the last 3 regular season games and thinking that is the on field product. If it had to end, I'm really glad this is how it ended.
TexanExile is offline   Reply With Quote