View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #17
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83762 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special Teams Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by thunderkyss View Post
I agree with your assessment overall.... as far as the return game.... I don't blame the returner as much as most. The blocking is pitiful. The blocks in the back are because the guys covering the gunners can't stay in front of them. & if they can't do that, you don't have a chance to return anything.
Where is this "block in the back" problem coming from? It hasn't been a issue at all, but since y'all bring it up does anybody know where we can get stats of if they even keep league wide stats on this?

Coach Joe allowed J.J. Moses to have a career in this league...he allowed Mathis to be the best KO returner in the league and have a pro bowl year... he even allowed the dumbass formally know as a Houston Texan Jacoby Jones to be a pro bowl alternate. He's had one of the best ST coverage teams in the league since he's been here.

Sorry, but this thread is off the mark. Our problem is not a coaching issue, it's a personnel problem. We need a smarter player, not another coach.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote