View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #16
Carr Bombed
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 83034 Carr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respectedCarr Bombed is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special Teams Discussion

Quote:
Originally Posted by eriadoc View Post
Throughout this thread, I am the only one to talk about the block in the back penalties. Am I the only one that is aggravated as hell by this? I hate penalties and when the same ones keep cropping up week after week after week, it's supper annoying.
List the amount of block in the back penalties we've had...I guarantee you it's below the league average. You don't elevate a complete dumbass to "alternate pro bowl" status (oh Jacoby) by negating his kick returns.

Houston doesn't have a "block in the back" problem. They have a "knucklehead" problem and we've ALL been pointing out that problem for years. Jacoby needs to buy a one way ticket to Podunk La.
Carr Bombed is offline   Reply With Quote