View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #12
ts4texans
Rookie

Rep Power: 224 ts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respectedts4texans is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Special Teams Discussion

I say we should find a speedy punter with a semi decent throwing arm. I know punters are for punting, but with our offense in a critical game ending decision, I think we could pull off some great fakes lol (fake punt runs and passes).

or am i just dreaming?

as for neil rackers, hes a solid kicker. i like him a lot better than when we had brown. and for punt returner, definitely get rid of jacoby. we need to draft a speedy wr and use him, or atleast use like bryant johnson

Treacherous Texans
ts4texans is offline   Reply With Quote