View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #21
Lucky

Rep Power: 218553 Lucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respectedLucky is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you Texans for a great season!

Thanks, Houston Texans. This was truly the year of no excuses. The year the team played to their potential...and then some. The Texans will have to have a Super Bowl season to surpass my enjoyment of a season.

I hurt myself running in the Half Marathon this morning at around the 5 mile mark. Normally, I would have shrugged it off and walked back. But wearing my Texans shirt, I couldn't just quit. They motivated me to finish. I think we'll all look back to the 2011 season where the Houston Texans created an identity for themselves. Next Man Up.