View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #19
BeerTastesLikeVictory
Custom Title

Rep Power: 31401 BeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respectedBeerTastesLikeVictory is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you Texans for a great season!

I'm still reeling from the loss, but I'd like to say Thanks to the team as well. For the first time in our franchise I feel we actually have a complete team along with the camaraderie from team mates that eventually makes champions. After this season it would take some real un-doing for these Texans to be re-labeled as a soft team like we heard for many season.

These Texans have played the great majority of the season tough as nails, and man oh man....that defense. We have something real special going on with these guys on D. We will learn from this year and punch everyone in the mouth next season. It sucks the season is over, but I think the culture of this team has changed for the long haul and some special memories were made through the course of 2011 and early 2012. Thanks you Houston Texans, have a great offseason, and get ready to go 1-0 for 19 straight games next season. I still believe.

*Sig by False Start*
"If God had intended us to drink beer, He would have given us stomachs."
-David Daye
BeerTastesLikeVictory is offline   Reply With Quote