View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #7
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 247537 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Thank you Texans for a great season!

Absolutely a great season. Texans went down swinging but the better team (today) won. Lots to be optimistic about I think. Plenty of things left to fix but I'll save the "rant" portion of my thoughts for another thread.

Next year we defend our AFC South title and try to get past the second round. It's nice to finally go into a season defending something other than the keys to the cellar. I think it's safe to say that a corner has been turned this year.