View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #38
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 55882 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by rmartin65 View Post
I really like the Winn pick. The guy may not be a "right now" guy in terms of PT, but he should help the rotation out, and become a starter in a year or two.

I like McNutt too. I think he is the definition of a number 2 receiver right now, and could possibly become a number one, although I am not 100% that he will progress that far. Still, good pick.

Boykin, solid pick. I like grabbing Harris, as I think he is a better athlete, but Boykin has a better character.

I dont know anything about your 4th, or your 5th. But I do like the positions.

Your last 2 picks are guys you have been high on all season. I like the 7th, but I would probably pass on the 6th. I dont know why, just a gut feeling.

All in all, nice mock. I cant find anything I really take issue with.
Thanks!!!

I'll predict your going to really like Shea he can fill almost any defensive role.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is offline   Reply With Quote