View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #34
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 58771 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post

First Round: Billy Winn, DE/DT Bose State, 6-3 300

Second Round: Marvin McNutt, WR, Iowa 6-2 215

Third Round: Brandon Boykin, CB/RET, Georgia, 5-10 183

Fourth Round: Shea McClellin, ILB/OLB, Bose State, 6-3 255

Fifth Round: Grant Garner, OC/OG, Oklahoma State, 6030 290

Sixth Round: James Brown, OT/OG, Troy, 6-4 318

Seventh Round: Jared Karstetter, WR, Washington State, 6040 215
I really like the Winn pick. The guy may not be a "right now" guy in terms of PT, but he should help the rotation out, and become a starter in a year or two.

I like McNutt too. I think he is the definition of a number 2 receiver right now, and could possibly become a number one, although I am not 100% that he will progress that far. Still, good pick.

Boykin, solid pick. I like grabbing Harris, as I think he is a better athlete, but Boykin has a better character.

I dont know anything about your 4th, or your 5th. But I do like the positions.

Your last 2 picks are guys you have been high on all season. I like the 7th, but I would probably pass on the 6th. I dont know why, just a gut feeling.

All in all, nice mock. I cant find anything I really take issue with.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote