View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #25
rmartin65
I'm Score

Rep Power: 53272 rmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respectedrmartin65 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
Because we are all hard wired to be nervous whenever we see number 12 or 25 on our tv screens.

I don't think KJ is a #1 corner, he's lacking the speed, but we can put him on opposing teams slowest "most reliable" WR's and play well. Then we just let him play out his contract and see what he wants money wise. If its too much let him walk, if its reasonable, we might end up keeping him
That is why I mocked Cliff Harris. First round talent, just has some behavior issues. Make him live with AJ or something, teach him how to be a pro. That is what good teams do.
rmartin65 is offline   Reply With Quote