View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #17
beerlover
Site Contributor

Rep Power: 50265 beerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respectedbeerlover is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon420tx View Post
I really haven't seen him ranked higher than the 6th RB. I wouldn't try to get him before the 4th since we've got Foster and Tate, so if he's gone then we just go in another direction, Someone who can contributes on returns is now one of my needs heading into the draft. Can't quite pinpoint why I feel that way though, hmmmmm
I have Boykin as both returner & CB. He is a special return guy, gamebreaker & not in a negative way.

2012 Draft was Mercilus
beerlover is online now   Reply With Quote