View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #10
Corrosion
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 167919 Corrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respectedCorrosion is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Best Of 2012 Mock Drafts -

Quote:
Originally Posted by beerlover View Post
Hey Rey, since you posted your most recent mock under my own I just thought how ironic respected posters are coming to grips with Dwight Jones under your mock. Good stuff, thanks for input always.

Now if only badboy/rmartin65 would submit opinions.
I like D.Jones .... those big WR's can make life miserable for DB's , especially in the redzone and this offense has had a problem converting those redzone trips into TD's. (The difference between beating the Aints in NO or not).

I prefer him to Baylors K.Wright .... who tho a bit faster is a full 6 inches shorter.

Hope is a poor mans disease.
Corrosion is offline   Reply With Quote