View Single Post
Old 01-15-2012   #25
Mr teX
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 111928 Mr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respectedMr teX is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, one of our teams will be headed north

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
Are you kidding? It's still going. The Patriots rolled them and Jim Nantz is babelling about how not to count Tebow out and started to recite Tebow's career going back to his high school playing days.
Wait a couple of days..it should die down. How in the hell can they continue to talk about tebow in the coming weeks as much as they have these last 8-9 weeks without him playing anymore this year? At the very least he becomes a side story which compared to his complete domination of all things sports & football related, that'll be a welcome relief.

Also, Matrix calm the hell down. It's not like you're playing. I'm basically taking this game as icing on the cake. Given our circumstances, we weren't supposed to be here so in my mind if we win...we win & on to the next game. If we lose like everyone else expects us to ...we'll it was still a great season anyway. I was actually more tense last week. Why u ask? b/c we were favored to win & we were playing at home. This week, not nearly as much.
Mr teX is offline   Reply With Quote