View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #1
Luv_ya_blue
1%er

Rep Power: 41913 Luv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respectedLuv_ya_blue is a quality contributor and well respected
Talking Had to Represent the TEXANS from the Pulpit

Last week, just after the song/worship portion of our service was done and just before I started to preach the sermon, I paused and asked the congregation to permit me to take a moment and take care of some issues related to decor.

I proceeded to take out two Texans towels from the pulpit and hang them on the front of it. The church burst into applause and we even had some folks take out their cell phones and snap some pics. LOL I just went on ahead and preached the sermon with the pulpit just like that.

Thought I'd share it with you guys & gals.

Just snapped these tonight...so that's why things are a bit cluttered around the pulpit.

Special Thanks to False Start for the awesome sig! U Rock!
Luv_ya_blue is offline   Reply With Quote