View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #16
burro
almost sentient

Section: on the couch, praying for a broadcast
Rep Power: 5047 burro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respectedburro is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, one of our teams will be headed north

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheMatrix31 View Post
I'm tense man. We got a freakin' playoff game where the winner goes to the AFC Championship game and all these people want to do is care about what the media is or isn't saying about Tebow? To hell with him and to hell with the media.

We've got a game to watch tomorrow.
We're all tense dude, at least I would think so. I'm personally just trying to unwind and take my mind off of it so that maybe I can get to sleep tonight (still unlikely to happen). The Fall of Tebow-mania is just a distraction for us fans with knots in our stomach.