View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #12
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 52329 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Well, one of our teams will be headed north

Quote:
Originally Posted by EllisUnit View Post
You really think that the way tebow plays that he can win long term in the NFL. The Broncos are playing college style ball, and the patriots have a TERRIBLE defense and they looked like they have a #1 defense tonight against the broncos. I'm sorry but the option needs to stay in college it has no place in the pros, and thats the only style that Tebow can play. It's sad really. What about when he gets just a little older and his body wears way down from the beating he takes every game ? Then what will he stand in the pocket like a tom brady and sling it, i dont think so.
Never said his style will work or won't work. Not sure where you even got close to that.

I do think he deserves one more year learning from Elway, a full off-season. He needs an improved set of weapons on the offensive ball and more importantly, the defense HAS the be better. They need at least a safety, a corner, and an ILB. They also need, perhaps more than anything else, a coach or OC (or both) that actually gets imaginative. The playcalling was absolutely atrocious today.
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote