View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #241
GuerillaBlack
Money!

Rep Power: 15293 GuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respectedGuerillaBlack is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
"I have a life...when I get back from the bars"

Haha, bars are fun and all but saying you "have a life" because you go to bars comes across as just sad.

Compared to other teams fans you are not that bad, I enjoy going to other teams message boards when I have time to get their perspective as well. However it was a terrible way to start the thread, can't wait for our team to prove you wrong because they will.
Go Texans!
He tries too hard to be a cool guy. Pretty sad really. If you're going to go to a bar, then go to a bar. No need to announce it, as if going to a bar means anything...
GuerillaBlack is offline   Reply With Quote