View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #240
imatexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 4457 imatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respectedimatexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
I'll be the first one to say Joe is an average QB. Winning a SB with Trent Dilfer made me believe you don't have to have an elite QB to win. It's a team game. With that being said, I go to each opposing fans forums to trash talk with them. Occasionally, I'll run into the fan that thinks he knows so much more than everyone else, but I didn't think someone like you would be boasting about the Texans. They're a good team. But that's it. You've probably said this everytime the Texans have high expectations than crawl back to your hole whining and bi***ing wishing you had a team every year like the Ravens. I'm absolutely nervous, but I don't try to be a hard@ss on a forum. Your team hasn't done anything spectacular for you to be guaranteeing a win.

Well, its Friday night and I actually have a life. When I get back from the bars, I'm sure you'll be here all night continue your worthless posts. So, have fun on the forum and don't get to crazy old man. Peace
"I have a life...when I get back from the bars"

Haha, bars are fun and all but saying you "have a life" because you go to bars comes across as just sad.

Compared to other teams fans you are not that bad, I enjoy going to other teams message boards when I have time to get their perspective as well. However it was a terrible way to start the thread, can't wait for our team to prove you wrong because they will.
Go Texans!
imatexan is offline   Reply With Quote