View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #14
BigWig
Bigimus Wigimus

Rep Power: 1266 BigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respectedBigWig is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Austin Watch Party, Texans vs Ravens

Quote:
Originally Posted by hookinreds View Post
For those Texan fans in the N. Austin/Round Rock area, I'll be up at Pluckers making enough noics to hear down at the Lavaca watch party. So if you can't make it down there to that great party, you are welcome to come make some noise with us at the Pluckers in Round Rock. The game will be on the TVs inside, but it's always more fun watching it out on the patio (heated if needed).
Too bad you won't join us i think i met you at 3rd base before, why dont you come on down, you wont regret it.
BigWig is offline   Reply With Quote