View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #5
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans/Ravens Injury Report

Quote:
Originally Posted by CloakNNNdagger View Post
I don't think I in any way implied that he wouldn't. Rather wondering if the hamstring "release" he had previously is playing a role in some loss of strength and knee stability as has been reported in the medical literature. Or if, after having dealt with past problems with both of his hamstrings, he is experiencing some residual compensatory stresses on his knee(s). Either scenario would explain a "knee" problem subsequent to his hamstring history. Just like everyone else here, I am hoping that AJ finds his way through our entire playoff stint without significant re-injury.

Meanwhile, 32* weather places extra demands on the body......muscles in particularly. Why?.......because, under these conditions, it is difficult to "warm up" the muscles, especially the large group muscles like the hamstrings and quads. When muscles are cold, these tissues lose their extensibility. And when muscles can't extend (stretch) normally..........they tear.

Here's to an injury-free game for both sides.
Agreed! Injury free would be the best way this game plays out! I'd like to see whomever wins this game playing in the Superbowl. Of course the Ravens would be my first choice! LOL

Last edited by OntRavenFan; 01-14-2012 at 08:43 AM. Reason: additional content
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote