View Single Post
Old 01-14-2012   #10
TheMatrix31
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 79339 TheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respectedTheMatrix31 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texan Fans in Los Angeles Area

Quote:
Originally Posted by imatexan View Post
I believe he lives in Northern California.
I actually live in LA, but I'm kinda peculiar about how I watch my games lol. I like to watch in my room where I can yell and scream to my heart's content, etc. Also like having my computer right by me so I can look stuff up.

Only way I'd watch a Texans game at a bar is if EVERYBODY in the bar was a Texans fan, a la those videos of those bars going nuts when TJ hooked up with the division-clinching TD.

You guys have fun though. Might wanna do this next year for a regular season game!
TheMatrix31 is offline   Reply With Quote