View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #11
TexanSam
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 29758 TexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respectedTexanSam is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Superstitions?

Used to have them, but since the Texans didn't do squat before this season I gave up on them. The only one I have now is one I didn't even mean to start. I don't drink beer on Sunday's before kickoff or during the game. Haven't had one brewski at all during Texans games this year. The first few weeks of the season I was hungover as a skunk on Sunday, so I didn't drink for that reason. But since the Texans kept winning, even on the days I wasn't hungover I still didn't drink.

Thought about giving up a few times this year, because it seems almost illegal to not drink during a game (especially when you're watching at home and the beers aren't $12 a cup). But I'm a superstitious person.

Thanks to Premier
TexanSam is offline   Reply With Quote