View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #8
Brandon420tx
Flounder

Rep Power: 12627 Brandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respectedBrandon420tx is a quality contributor and well respected
Send a message via AIM to Brandon420tx
Default Re: Derek Wolfe, DE/DT, Cincinnati

The more I think about it the more I like it. We could be losing Bulman this offseason to free agency and The DL rotate quite often in our defense. He can backup Smith until he breaks down or retires.

I wouldn't want him in the first (I'm still holding out for Dwight Jones in the 32nd pick) but I think I would be extremely happy to trade up in the second to get him if necessary. Really the only positions I'm looking forward to early in the draft is WR, Interior OL, and backup DL, and I wouldn't care about trading up later picks to get solid guys at those positions, this is the first year when I have felt we really don't need alot of selections, but 3-4 solid early ones.