Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #32
Wolf6151
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 27154 Wolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf6151 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Quote:
Originally Posted by steelbtexan View Post
Jordan White is my favorite 2nd tier WR. He coould be the best WR in this draft and could be available in the 3rd rd.

I would love a draft where the Texans ended up with

Rd.1 Glenn or Washington
Rd.2 Chapman
Rd.3 White

This is the start of my next mock. Speaking of that, Bringing Russell Sheppard home with a later rd pick would be something I would look at. What rd do y'all think he will be drafted?

Sheppard is ultra talented, but didn't really live up to the hype at LSU. Who would have with Jefferson/Lee playing QB. Sheppard is also a very good PR.
While I like your idea of filling other positions first and waiting til the 3rd for a WR I'd be more inclined to go after Streeter, Fuller, Criner, or Jenkins. I like the fact that all of them have played against a much higher level of competition. Actually waiting on a WR until the 3rd makes me nervous, while their will be some good ones left, we're looking for a starter level WR, a stud.

Wow, Glenn and Chapman would be sweet.
Wolf6151 is offline   Reply With Quote