Thread: Next mock up
View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #31
steelbtexan
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 121409 steelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respectedsteelbtexan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Next mock up

Jordan White is my favorite 2nd tier WR. He coould be the best WR in this draft and could be available in the 3rd rd.

I would love a draft where the Texans ended up with

Rd.1 Glenn or Washington
Rd.2 Chapman
Rd.3 White

This is the start of my next mock. Speaking of that, Bringing Russell Sheppard home with a later rd pick would be something I would look at. What rd do y'all think he will be drafted?

Sheppard is ultra talented, but didn't really live up to the hype at LSU. Who would have with Jefferson/Lee playing QB. Sheppard is also a very good PR.
steelbtexan is online now   Reply With Quote