View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #2
gwallaia

Rep Power: 63494 gwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respectedgwallaia is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Gameday Superstitions?

When UH beat #5 OK State in Stillwater a couple of years ago, I noticed that every time I saw the game clock at 14:01 or 12:01 or 7:01, etc. of any quarter, something good would happen for the Coogs. It was then that I begin to look at the game clock when the time was whatever minutes and :01 seconds and then quickly look away.

It worked with great success in that game as the Coogs went on to win. I employ this same technique with other UH games and Texan games and have had varying degrees of success.

We are among the "Them"
gwallaia is offline   Reply With Quote