View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #210
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wolf View Post
your probably right..

on a side note sometimes I hate pulling up stats between the years..because one can shorten or lengthen the years to fit their agenda

sometimes stats reminds me of Mr Baseball

I agree! I keep saying the same thing. I'm sure most of us could pull stats, twist and turn them attempting to prove our point.

If you read the Ravens Board, it's no different compared to this one. Most are confident in a win, some are unrealistically over-confident. What's left (the realistic ones) believe this is going to be a tough game and we expect a win, but in no way do we think we're just walk over the Texans.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote