View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #204
EllisUnit
Homerism Champ

Section: 2" from the TV, Screaming.
Rep Power: 78686 EllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respectedEllisUnit is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DBCooper View Post
Let's see if Mr Raven fan has the balls to come back if the Ravens lose.

And I haven't seen anyone guaranteeing a Texans win, you asked if anyone honestly thought they were going to win.

I'm as pessimistic as anyone lately and these are 2 very similar teams right now. Good defenses, good running games, inexperienced QB and one that sucks.

The Ravens are the better team I believe, doesn't mean they will win.
i KNOW they will win, yougotngata92 is just a complete moron, who should of stayed on his own message board if he wanted to see fans blowing the ravens like they are the best thing since ice cream