View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #200
Texan_Bill 
Subscribed Contributor

Section: Bull Pen!!
Rep Power: 140889 Texan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respectedTexan_Bill is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
Talk football? With you? C'mon! I'm looking for a real discussion. If I wanted someone to listen to ESPN and repeat what their talking heads say, I'd just turn the TV on.
Well this is where you should be able to talk some football... I know, right? What a novel idea, huh?

Some dumbasses just: a) don't follow the rules b) are too stupid to recognize there is a forum for "smack talk" and finally c) have small penis syndrome.