View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #198
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
Talk football? With you? C'mon! I'm looking for a real discussion. If I wanted someone to listen to ESPN and repeat what their talking heads say, I'd just turn the TV on.

Everyone on here knows that you wouldn't be here talking trash unless at least a part of you thought your team is in big trouble. You are exhibiting a classic case of projection. Rest assured, the end is near. The Texans will put you out of your misery and you can get back to writing love letters to Joe Flacco about why having a sub-60% completion percentage (this season) and being historically terrible (at least "below average") in the playoffs is not his fault. Maybe you could get some advice from Jets fans about how to pretend to have a good QB when they really are just mediocre?
I'll be the first one to say Joe is an average QB. Winning a SB with Trent Dilfer made me believe you don't have to have an elite QB to win. It's a team game. With that being said, I go to each opposing fans forums to trash talk with them. Occasionally, I'll run into the fan that thinks he knows so much more than everyone else, but I didn't think someone like you would be boasting about the Texans. They're a good team. But that's it. You've probably said this everytime the Texans have high expectations than crawl back to your hole whining and bi***ing wishing you had a team every year like the Ravens. I'm absolutely nervous, but I don't try to be a hard@ss on a forum. Your team hasn't done anything spectacular for you to be guaranteeing a win.

Well, its Friday night and I actually have a life. When I get back from the bars, I'm sure you'll be here all night continue your worthless posts. So, have fun on the forum and don't get to crazy old man. Peace
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote