View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #196
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Easy there "guy who tries hard to make people sound stupid because it makes him feel better." Getting away from the football talk? Apparently, football isn't your strong point since you have a picture that references the Texans and Super Bowl. This would be an oxymoron. Do you need be to define that for you? Probably not. You're the king of definitions apparently.
Talk football? With you? C'mon! I'm looking for a real discussion. If I wanted someone to listen to ESPN and repeat what their talking heads say, I'd just turn the TV on.

Everyone on here knows that you wouldn't be here talking trash unless at least a part of you thought your team is in big trouble. You are exhibiting a classic case of projection. Rest assured, the end is near. The Texans will put you out of your misery and you can get back to writing love letters to Joe Flacco about why having a sub-60% completion percentage (this season) and being historically terrible (at least "below average") in the playoffs is not his fault. Maybe you could get some advice from Jets fans about how to pretend to have a good QB when they really are just mediocre?
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote