View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #195
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
When you write a letter, do you know how to find out who wrote it to you? You probably think you do, but I have evidence that says otherwise. My original post to you:

As you can tell by the quoted language above, I attempted to use a form of literature called 'Anthropomorphism.' This term means that you give human characteristics to a non-living thing (in this case, four things: A profitable economy, jobs, 'a good place to raise a family' and education") in order to create a humorous situation.

JUST TO HELP YOU OUT...I (the user "House of Pain") did not write this letter to the city of Baltimore. I actually pretended that negative characteristics about your city wrote a letter to Baltimore.

I really hope this helps! Reading is fundamental!
Easy there "guy who tries hard to make people sound stupid because it makes him feel better." Getting away from the football talk? Apparently, football isn't your strong point since you have a picture that references the Texans and Super Bowl. This would be an oxymoron. Do you need be to define that for you? Probably not. You're the king of definitions apparently.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote