View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #189
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
That's what happens when people don't care about the Bay. Since you aren't here anymore, there's a project going on to clean it up but thinks for informing me. I don't live anywhere near the city, so you talking bad about it doesn't matter. Still a nice place to go. Back to football.

You've won ONE playoff game haha. Doesn't that kill you? Your team has consistently choked. What makes you think they won't this year. Always high expectations with no results. Sure, the Ravens have a lot of pressure to win but so do the Texans. If they lose, just another crappy end to the season followed by more and more excuses. It's nice to have a team where the owners and GMs care and know how to consistently put a winning football team on the field. It must suck to be let down year after year and now barely making the playoffs.
When you write a letter, do you know how to find out who wrote it to you? You probably think you do, but I have evidence that says otherwise. My original post to you:

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain
Dear Baltimore,

I used to live in your city, but I couldn't survive there.

Signed,

A profitable economy, jobs, "a good place to raise a family," and education.
As you can tell by the quoted language above, I attempted to use a form of literature called 'Anthropomorphism.' This term means that you give human characteristics to a non-living thing (in this case, four things: A profitable economy, jobs, 'a good place to raise a family' and education") in order to create a humorous situation.

JUST TO HELP YOU OUT...I (the user "House of Pain") did not write this letter to the city of Baltimore. I actually pretended that negative characteristics about your city wrote a letter to Baltimore.

I really hope this helps! Reading is fundamental!
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote