View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #181
Wolf
100% Texan

Rep Power: 97370 Wolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respectedWolf is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

this was a nice version of smack talk in the OP

I mean come on.. you ask a question of why we think Flacco sucks ..being he practices with a very good defense..and you play the steelers twice .......

then comes with the "Do you honestly believe..."

then with that a little crawdad action of ...."I think it will be close"

with that said.
I think it will be close.. it depends on which defense can shut down the run(Andre will help keep the safeties somewhat honest) .. I think Flacco can make more plays than Yates (due to experience) .. however I do think Kubiak can help Yates but he still is a rookie..

well atleast,for me, I don't hate the ravens, except this weekend .. however some of the Texan fans favorites were two piss-knockers .. Pollard and Leach.
Wolf is online now   Reply With Quote