View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #176
OntRavenFan
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 OntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respectedOntRavenFan is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by srrono View Post
Wow your post made me see the light, I mean there is no chance BALT slips in a bad game (BAL 7 @ JAC 12 - BAL 13 @ TEN 26 - BAL 17 @ SEA 22). The Texans dont match up at all with BALT (both top 5 DEF - both top 10 Run Off HOU #2 BALT #10) BALT is at home so I guess HOU should just stay home and get an early start on the offseason because no teams ever lose at home right. I say lets play the game and see what happens we will support our team and you support yours.
We also played 5 games against top 5 defenses (5-0), 11 games in total against top 10 Defenses (9-2) Regular season so far.

Texans played 6 top 10 Defenses (5-1), 1 top 5 Defense which happens to be the Ravens. (0-1)

Strength of Victory ratings Ravens .484 - Houston .413

Stats are stats and we can all pull stats to support our claim. In the end our 2 teams are going to play Sunday. The best team on that day, at that time will be the winner.
OntRavenFan is offline   Reply With Quote