View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #174
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by House of Pain View Post
Hey there smart guy! I was talking about that pile of filth you call a city by Chesapeake Bay, not the rest of your state, which I would imagine is quite respectable. I think you just proved the 'education' part of my letter! God, I love it when I'm right!

I just figured that with all the 'research' you did about Houston, I'd repay the favor. I mean, your police force let criminals sell drugs in your western district? In Houston (let alone Texas), that **** wouldn't fly. Have fun spinning around on that turd you call a city when you are getting flushed into the Atlantic this weekend.
That's what happens when people don't care about the Bay. Since you aren't here anymore, there's a project going on to clean it up but thinks for informing me. I don't live anywhere near the city, so you talking bad about it doesn't matter. Still a nice place to go. Back to football.

You've won ONE playoff game haha. Doesn't that kill you? Your team has consistently choked. What makes you think they won't this year. Always high expectations with no results. Sure, the Ravens have a lot of pressure to win but so do the Texans. If they lose, just another crappy end to the season followed by more and more excuses. It's nice to have a team where the owners and GMs care and know how to consistently put a winning football team on the field. It must suck to be let down year after year and now barely making the playoffs.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote