View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #173
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ObsiWan View Post
Have you really looked at Flacco's playoff stats?

Of course you have, you're a Ravens homer.

Then you know, like I know that Flacco has only had ONE GAME where he threw for 200 yds in the playoffs.
One.
Game.

The Ravens' playoff record is 4-3 with Flacco under center.
Not bad. Until you look at Flacco's stats.
98 of 184 for 905 yds; 4TDs and 7 INTs. On average that's 14 of 26+ for 129.3 for just over half a TD/gm and exactly 1 INT/gm. And the one good game he had that inflates his stats was last year against a Chiefs team that had no business in the playoffs.

All that to point out that Flacco has seven playoff appearances on his resume' and doesn't seem to be appreciably better than Yates.
Seems like they won in spite of Flacco, not because of him.

No wonder you're worried.

Ought to be an interesting game.

I'm always worried because any team can win. I would easily take Flacco over Yates in this playoff game. Our team doesn't rely on Joe stop placing so much emphasis on it. At every position we have playmakers. We aren't the Patriots or the Colts who lost Peyton and their world ended. Flacco has rarely been able to win games by himself. He's not Brady or Brees and no one says he is.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote