View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #172
House of Pain
Knee-jerkless

Section: 106
Rep Power: 9340 House of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respectedHouse of Pain is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Dear House of Pain,

Thank you for leaving. Only the CEO of IBM and the creators of Under Armour come from here. But not big deal. Maryland has one of the lowest unemployment rates. I'm not sure what you're basing your statement off of. Some people fight through adversity, others work hard and fight through it.
Hey there smart guy! I was talking about that pile of filth you call a city by Chesapeake Bay, not the rest of your state, which I would imagine is quite respectable. I think you just proved the 'education' part of my letter! God, I love it when I'm right!

I just figured that with all the 'research' you did about Houston, I'd repay the favor. I mean, your police force let criminals sell drugs in your western district? In Houston (let alone Texas), that **** wouldn't fly. Have fun spinning around on that turd you call a city when you are getting flushed into the Atlantic this weekend.
House of Pain is offline   Reply With Quote