View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #170
cbs1507
Veteran

Rep Power: 8663 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Yeah, I saw there win streak after. But they also lost the last 3 games, one of them being the Colts. I've just never seen so many confident fans from a team that just won their first playoff game and has a rookie QB. I'll talk trash with anyone whether I know I'm wrong or not, but I'm still anxious to see what happens Sunday.
We lost the Colts? No really? Seriously if that what helps you sleep at night then go ahead and keep repeating. But this is beginning to sound like a broken record. Yeah we lost to the Colts but we never scored 7 points in a game ALL SEASON. You see it goes both ways.

BTW
You guys were average 29 PPG going into our matchup in week5, but you guys ended the season scoring 23 PPG. We went from 27 PPG and ended the season 24 PPG.What happened? We lost our starting QB and his backup (and played most of the season without Andre Johnson). You guys still have Flacco.
cbs1507 is offline   Reply With Quote