View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #158
cbs1507
Veteran

Rep Power: 8663 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
Derrick Mason also had 2 TDs. Individual stats don't matter. My point is even if Andre has another break out game, that doesn't mean it's all over. We have just as good (if not better) of a defense as well.
Yeah against the WORST PASS DEFENSE IN NFL HISTORY. BTW He's not even participating in this game. Johnson's game overshadows his anyway because it was coming back from 21 down against a top ranked defense. Who said the Ravens defense isn't good? Go whine on the Ravens board about respect (I've seen plenty of post crying the same song). As I've said before, it's anybody's game.I give you guys the advantage. But it's going to be a tough game for both teams.
cbs1507 is offline   Reply With Quote