View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #154
cbs1507
Veteran

Rep Power: 3398 cbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respectedcbs1507 is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
And no one has taken that away from you. I agree, the Ravens have more on the line than the Texans but that doesn't take away the Ravens chances of winning. Our secondary and pass rush is better. That's a deadly combo. Ray rice getting consistent carries will open up the passing game. Obviously, anyone can win on any given day but I think it has to be in Baltimore's corner.
You're done sir. Who said the Ravens didn't have a chance? They are the favorites. I've been to the Ravens board, they feel like they are "entitled" to an automatic win because they have "been here before" and they are "5-0 against the Texans". Well I just put those claims to rest in my earlier statement. It's anybody's game.
cbs1507 is offline   Reply With Quote