View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #152
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 218535 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
I agree. It will be a great game. Never once said Houston sucked or can't win, but I'll def. talk trash with everyone. It's fun and harmless. The Ravens have lost before to worse teams than the Texans and we've gone through heart break losses against the Steelers. Our team has been here before and so has our QB. You can't tell me that means nothing.
Playoff experience means a lot, and you guys have tons more than us. But a playoff game is different each individual time. To be honest, I don't like our chances. The Texans have to play way above their normal best to win this one. But as I've said before, we've done that before, and we can do it again.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is offline   Reply With Quote