View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #19
Dutchrudder 
COOL BEANS!

Section: Fort Kickass
Rep Power: 150980 Dutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respectedDutchrudder is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Texans might as well stay home if you listen to one Baltimore writer

Quote:
Originally Posted by michaelm View Post
I don't understand people responding in a thread about their lack of interest in that particular thread.

Seems to me, if there is a thread with a topic that you don't care for, you'd probably just stay out of the thread completely. Kind of a message board version of natural selection.

It would be kinda like a person walking into a Chinese restaurant just to tell the people he doesn't like Chinese food.
What I don't like is the continual threads of "Texans are being disrespected!!!" It comes off as whiny and insecure to me, and I'm sure other fans that visit see it too. We have a lot of these threads floating around here this week, and have every week since we hit 6-3. I don't see that kind of consistent whining on other team's boards, but it seems to be the norm around here.

The article quoted was obviously written somewhat in jest, but it reeks of Richard Justice type flamebaiting for Texans fans. Just ignore it and move on. The guy isn't worth your time.
Dutchrudder is offline   Reply With Quote