View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #130
TEXANRED
Texan-American

Rep Power: 42948 TEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respectedTEXANRED is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by YouGotNgata92 View Post
You may want to go to your third thought. Flacco is easily better than Yates, which is most important. Yates has never experienced an atmosphere or situation like this. Game on.
I would disagree with that. Yates earlier this year went on the road to Cinny in his second NFL start and marched the Texans 80 yards in 2 minutes with no timeouts to win the game and the division in the last two seconds.

And this was against a team that was desperately trying to keep pace with Pit and Balti.

Its going to be a great game. Can't wait.

TEXANRED is online now   Reply With Quote