View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #124
YouGotNgata92
Rookie

Rep Power: 0 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92 YouGotNgata92
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by TEXANRED View Post
My first thought is that you just asked a really silly question. Of course we think we are going to win. Just like you think you are going to win. It's b/c this is a Texans message board and this is our team.

My second thought is our defense is better than your defense. Our running game is better than your running game. Our 1 receiver is better than both your receivers combined. Our TE's are better than your TE's. Our offensive line is better than your offensive line.

The wild card is the QB position. If Yates plays up to his abilities and doesn't pull a Schaub and shrink under the lights, this games is ours to win or lose.

I like the Ravens. I think they are a damn good team, just ours is a little bit better.

I can't wait for Sunday, it's going to be a great game.
You may want to go to your third thought. Flacco is easily better than Yates, which is most important. Yates has never experienced an atmosphere or situation like this. Game on.
YouGotNgata92 is offline   Reply With Quote