View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #68
Thorn 
Dirty Old Man

Section: Restrained in the mental ward
Rep Power: 209280 Thorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respectedThorn is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hervoyel View Post
I get that nervous feeling too but I take comfort in the fact that by and large in games like this Matt Schaub also was good for an "Oops" moment here and there.

The drop-off will not be so much in the valleys as in the peaks. They make a lot of the same mistakes I believe. It's the corresponding plays that Matt makes and that T.J. hasn't quite got down yet.

Offsetting that are the 2-3 plays a game that T.J. also seems to make that aren't in Matt's repertoir.

It's going to be a very interesting game.
Last week the other QB had more OOPS moments than TJ because of our defense. Flacid has been know to have his share of OOPS moments as well. While I as well have a bad feeling about this game, it's also not like I don't know this game can be won by the Texans. They can do this.

"Life is tough, but it's tougher when you're stupid." --- John Wayne
Thorn is online now   Reply With Quote