Originally Posted by badboy
Here are my second choices:
1. Dwight Jones WR
2. Brandon Washington LG/OT
3. Winston Guy S/CB/ returner
4. Ryan Broyles WR whether ready by opener or not. Kid will be good.
5. Philip Blake C/OG his age is concern but I expect Myers to be re-signed & remain as starter. Blake will have time to learn system & can play RG/RT
6. Neiko THorpe FS/CB 6'2" 190 4.5 2yr CB & S as a senior. BPA
7. Kevin Koger TE
I could live with this easily, I'm liking 1-6 but don't know anything about #7. Blake helped his position in the draft in their bowl game against Ta'amu and now I have doubts that he's available this late, if so he's great value. I would like to see a NT in the 3rd or 4th but Broyles is really good value depending on injury concerns. I'd switch 4 and 5, Broyles injury will drop him significantly in such a deep WR class and Blakes stock is rising, this way you ensure getting Blake. Overall good mock.
1. Jones-instant starter.
2. Washington-should be a starter quickly
3. Guy-vast improvement in depth behind Quin
4. Broyles-great value here depending on injury issues.
5. Blake-great value here, might not be available.
6. Thorpe-improves FS depth
7. Koger-not another TE