View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #67
Hervoyel
The Right Track

Rep Power: 243165 Hervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respectedHervoyel is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: NFL Network No Huddle says Yates Will Be Rattled

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaayteetx View Post
Yates scares me, he has a couple of big time oops moments each game it seems. The Bengals were unable to capitalize on it but I fear the Ravens will. I hope he is up to the task.

I get that nervous feeling too but I take comfort in the fact that by and large in games like this Matt Schaub also was good for an "Oops" moment here and there.

The drop-off will not be so much in the valleys as in the peaks. They make a lot of the same mistakes I believe. It's the corresponding plays that Matt makes and that T.J. hasn't quite got down yet.

Offsetting that are the 2-3 plays a game that T.J. also seems to make that aren't in Matt's repertoir.

It's going to be a very interesting game.