View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #167
Texans_Chick
Utopian Dreamer

Rep Power: 66612 Texans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respectedTexans_Chick is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Roll call of those going up to Baltimore

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexansFight View Post
FYI, on Clutchfans someone mentioned there is a big Texans tailgate in Lot O.
Does anyone have a contact person for the Texans tailgate in Lot O? I've been hearing rumors from various people, but I'd like to know if 1. this is real; 2. they want a ton of visitors.

Thanks all spreading the news about the blog to folks--had people who aren't even computer types telling me they found it helpful.

UPDATED BLOG POST WITH FRIDAY NIGHT INFO ON IT.

The Battle Red Plan: A guide for Texans fans going to Baltimore

Still looking for tailgate stuff, though if the weather is sketchy enough, we might just stay at the first bar, and wander thru tailgates to the stadium to get in early for warmups, supporting our team.