View Single Post
Old 01-13-2012   #100
Dread-Head
Hall of Fame

Rep Power: 128746 Dread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respectedDread-Head is a quality contributor and well respected
Default Re: Do Texans fans honestly think they're going to win?

Quote:
Originally Posted by technosailor View Post
It's TexansTalk. For RavensTalk, head over to baltimoreravens.com

It's a lot, not alot. ;-)

Look, I'm a Ravens fan, man. I've been hanging here all week trying to get a sense of the fan base over here. I think the fans are generally pragmatic about this game. Of course they're going to lose (or in their sentiments, it's going to be an EXTREMELY TOUGH DAY for them). But cut 'em some slack... they're here to talk about Ajohn and Btate and Afos - since we should have stupid nicknames for athletes.

Let 'em go though. Join me in listening to The Fan 105.7 for Ravens analysis.
As a courtesy, please feel free to welcome yourself to a complimentary Houston Texans Crowbar (emblazoned with our logo) and a tube of KY Jelly. The former and the latter are to assist you in the event that the doorknob lodges itself in your ass when we slam the door behind you when you leave ya troll.
"Why attack a man for his race or religion when there are so many other PERFECTLY good reasons?" :Dreademiah 2:16 Dread-Head. Texan from DAY ONE & PROUD Honorary Blue Crew member..."Damn it Bill!"
Dread-Head is online now   Reply With Quote